Information and questions about Denford CNC Control electronics, general electrical issues, cables, diagrams, stepper motors, drives etc...
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon 02 May , 2022 18:31 pm
- Hardware/Software: VMC 1300 , Turn 270 , Router 2600. VR-Milling-V5, VR CNC Turning, etc
I am working on a project collecting data from a vibration transmitted attached onto a VMC1300. I would like to know if it is possible to collect the data that is shown in the mint I/O debug in a format that can be ported into a database and/or spreadsheet. By querying when the vibration is outside acceptable limits, associate that with the lines of code, spindle speed, RPM, tool location, etc., and if yes, how to go about it. Thanks in advance. Best Regards. re:attachment.
- mint IO debug.png (414 KiB) Viewed 449 times
- CNC Guru
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Tue 29 Apr , 2014 18:38 pm
- Hardware/Software: Starturn 5 (sort of running, I will get this done!)
Lathe cam designer V1.11
Quickturn 2D Design
FANUC offline and online programs.
Microrouter Pro NS V5 (microstep)
VR2 and VR5
Techsoft 2d Design tools V1 > V2
I think Steve quite fancied having a go at this