Error connecting to Router

All info relating to the Denford Compact 1000 and Compact 1000 Pro small routing machines

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

RowanC

Error connecting to Router

Post by RowanC » Mon 05 Sep , 2022 0:55 am

Hi,

We have a Compact PRo 1000 and for some reason it is now having issues connecting to the PC. The machine was working fine a couple of weeks ago and when I went to use it last week I noticed the light inside no longer works and now I get the attached error message. Nothing has changed on the attached computer and no-one else has used the machine. The only thing I can think that has happened is a couple of students were mucking around with the building emergency power cut-off switch which would have killed power to the router while it was one?!? (but that just trips the circuit breaker to the room)

Any advice would be great where to start troubleshooting as I need the machine running in a couple of weeks for a residential school.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (289.57 KiB) Viewed 7303 times

RowanC

Re: Error connecting to Router

Post by RowanC » Mon 05 Sep , 2022 3:49 am

Don't worry - I've found a blown fuse on the 18v circuit. Off to get a replacement tonight and see if that solves the issue.

Steve
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

Re: Error connecting to Router

Post by Steve » Wed 07 Sep , 2022 14:40 pm

The 18V is rectified to produce the 24V DC logic which powers on the controller and the Light.