In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules.
By participating in the Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Anyone deemed not following the rules will be banned at the discrection of the forum Admin or Moderators
1. Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption -- such as consistent off-topic and/or frivolous commentary -- will not be tolerated such posts will be deleted
2. Be respectful of others. Do not abuse or harass other members or users in anyway. Debating is encouraged. However, rudeness, insults, personal attacks or intentionally inflammatory language will not be tolerated.
3. In no circumstance is posting pornographic, medication or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. acceptable and will be removed. The poster may also be removed and banned.
4. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. This will help organize the forum appropriately and keep discussions on track from generic posts
5. Please use the search tool before posting a question. Now that lots of topics have been covered, the likelyhood is that you can find an existing answer to your question.
6. Try to be as descriptive as possible in the subject line. This also helps other users who are looking for the same solutions.
7. Include as much detail of your machine or software as possible in the message - photographs speak volumes ! Especially with older machines, its very difficult to know what people are talking about when they say something like "My denford mill won't perform a tool change - can anyone help ?"
Thanks for your interest - we hope you find the forum useful
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Denford Admin
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Fri 10 Feb , 2006 12:40 pm
- Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.
- Location: Sunny Brighouse