Triac ATC

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

sweep
CNC Apprentice
CNC Apprentice

Triac ATC

Post by sweep » Sun 19 Sep , 2021 15:40 pm

Hi Guys,
I have for sale my early Triac ATC with BT35 spindle which I converted the machine some time ago to Mach3 and have a full licence for this.
The machine has mechanical switch overtravel to all axis and proximity home switches to X&Y. Full spindle speed control via Mach3.
Unfortunately the ATC stopped working some time a go but works ok with manual tool changes. This is a shame as i wrote a VB program to run the tool changes via Mach3 which worked great.
The electronics are mounted in a industrial enclosure with fan cooling, separate ammeters for machine current and spindle current, stop and start for main contactors, spindle isolator switch for safer manual tool changes, and E-stop button.
Also comes with SW 3D cad and cam software, PC with two parallel ports, monitor and keyboard.
Have been a member on here for several years, mainly silent, so it is only fair to offer it on here before advertising on ebay.
The vice shown on the table is not included but have loads of BT35 toolholders that we can discuss as well. Many are brand new boxed Nikken, Coventry Toolholders, and Kennametal.
Could do with a wipe down as been under a sheet unused all last year
Offers invited. Can video running, Can talk on the phone etc. Collection only from Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire
Attachments
IMG_4399.JPG
IMG_4399.JPG (222.47 KiB) Viewed 6068 times
IMG_4400.JPG
IMG_4400.JPG (492.87 KiB) Viewed 6068 times

Steve
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

Re: Triac ATC

Post by Steve » Fri 24 Sep , 2021 8:29 am

The toolholders for the Triac are BT30

sweep
CNC Apprentice
CNC Apprentice

Post by sweep » Fri 24 Sep , 2021 8:38 am

Hi Steve,
Nope, not this one. It is definitely BT35 :)
Not sure why you built this as BT35 but it may be because it is serial number 0001 so may have been a bit of a prototype.
Don't get me wrong, I wish it was BT30 as life would have been a lot easier, and cheaper, sourcing toolholders

nemo1966
CNC Apprentice
CNC Apprentice
Hardware/Software: None yet!

Post by nemo1966 » Wed 29 Sep , 2021 10:52 am

Steve wrote:
Fri 24 Sep , 2021 8:29 am
The toolholders for the Triac are BT30
I have the same Triac and they are definitely BT35.

I also have a Starmill and that is also BT35