Orac electronics

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Skaaprib
Hardware/Software: Not using anything yet. Looking into getting one of the machines and start the hobby.

Orac electronics

Post by Skaaprib » Mon 19 May , 2014 18:03 pm

Hi Guys
As mentioned previously, I have almost a full set of Denford Orac original electronics available. I am in south Africa and I imported a Orac for me to rebuild and convert to Linuxcnc. It seems like one of the Digiplan drives is not working but it looks like all the other stuff is functional. I am only keeping the power supply to myself for the steppers. It includes the keyboard and all the bits. Please make me an offer asap as it is in my way at the moment otherwise it will go to the bin. Not sure what the postage will be as I never posted to the UK before but I am sure I will be able to find out.

Thanks

Johann Beukes

Please call with any questions? 0027 83 390 2696

Skaaprib
Hardware/Software: Not using anything yet. Looking into getting one of the machines and start the hobby.

Re: Orac electronics

Post by Skaaprib » Thu 05 Jun , 2014 20:27 pm

Guys
Really, this is supposed to be gold for the Orac people. I dont want to make money of this. One of you can have it for free. Other wise its going to the bin, all of it, as it is getting in my way now.

angel-tech
CNC Guru
CNC Guru
Hardware/Software: .....
4 Quatros
3 Oracs
2 Easiturn atc
12 station lathe atc
Mach 3

Re: Orac electronics

Post by angel-tech » Thu 05 Jun , 2014 22:41 pm

i think the problem is where you are, and the useable bits are the drives and psu. Most Oracs end up with Mach3 or Linux.