Full set of Orac electronics for sale - Update - Now sold

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

tony millyard
Hardware/Software: Orac lathe with DIYCNC controller running with Mach3.
Wabeco milling machine with CNC4YOU controller running with Mach 3

Full set of Orac electronics for sale - Update - Now sold

Post by tony millyard » Fri 03 Feb , 2012 14:04 pm

I have just stripped out all the old electronics from my Orac as I am upgrading it to modern boards. I am offering it as a total package for £50 if anyone wants it.
I understand it was all working when I bought the machine but I have not personally tested it ass I just gutted the machine. If it proves to be faulty I will refund the £50.
I really would like it collecting as parcelling it up will be a real trial as its heavy and unweildy. The only thing I am not selling is the stepper motors as I will be using them, but everything else is up for grabs from the TV screen, Cassette player, driver boards, power supply, main chassis and all the wireing. Basically, if it is in an Orac and not the stepper motors then it is included. Also included is the sliding screen and front panel with the Estop and key pad on it.
Collection will be from near Towcester (post code NN12 8EY) in the UK. Post me a message or call on 07710 878676 if you are interested.

Tony
Last edited by tony millyard on Mon 13 Feb , 2012 19:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peteT

Re: Full set of Orac electronics for sale

Post by peteT » Mon 13 Feb , 2012 0:29 am

interested in your orac bits, have an orac and smoke from the psu! Are they still available? If so I will pop down for some spares..... let me know where you are and when is convenient.

regards

Pete

tony millyard
Hardware/Software: Orac lathe with DIYCNC controller running with Mach3.
Wabeco milling machine with CNC4YOU controller running with Mach 3

Re: Full set of Orac electronics for sale

Post by tony millyard » Mon 13 Feb , 2012 19:06 pm

Hi Pete
Thanks for calling. See you Wednesday to collect the bits
Tony