Spare parts / for sale section ?

If you've had enough of reading, then look at these pictures of the "good" old days. Machine brochures, magazines etc..

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Who wants to buy/sell Denford related spares ?

ME !
100%
NOT ME
No votes

Total votes: 19

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Spare parts / for sale section ?

Post by Denford Admin » Thu 31 Aug , 2006 12:35 pm

I was thinking of adding a spare parts section where we can all put our old Denford "junk" with pictures up for offers - saves having to try EBay it.

Does anyone think its an idea ?

(davidimurray must have a broken starturn 4 he wants to move on ?)

weegee

Post by weegee » Sat 23 Sep , 2006 4:12 am

sounds like an excellent idea, i know im looking for a few bits

cleefurd

I have Triac parts to spare. Need some as well.

Post by cleefurd » Tue 03 Oct , 2006 3:37 am

I need a Z collumn that would fit a 1986 Triac (stripped bare with unservicable dovetails would suit me fine), as well as the interlube oiler. To spare I offer complete electronics enclosure, with all contents working when last used, I also have all 3 original stepper motors to go with it if desired. Adding to that I am trying to see what spindle options might be had, either alone, or preferably intact with spindle head. If I find one such as the 30 taper (ATC ready), I would then have an R8 spindle head to spare 100%complete from spindle to motor pigtail, ready for mounting, its gib and frosted ways are near new condition. The most pressing desire currently is to fing the Z collumn though. I think it would be great to see the Admin's vision of Denford users forming a centralized source for parts exchange. Ready when you are. I also have an 1986 Orac that will be retrofitted with modern controls after completing the Triac. At that time I will surely have Orac needs/spares as well.

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Tue 03 Oct , 2006 9:52 am

Ok - I've added the classifieds sections here:

viewforum.php?f=13

Now that you can also upload images yourself go ahead and advertise your spare parts for sale or swap

mustang

Re: Spare parts / for sale section ?

Post by mustang » Tue 01 Sep , 2009 18:15 pm

Denford Admin wrote:I was thinking of adding a spare parts section where we can all put our old Denford "junk" with pictures up for offers - saves having to try EBay it.

Does anyone think its an idea ?

(davidimurray must have a broken starturn 4 he wants to move on ?)
yes its the best idea yet . i need some parts urgent.contact cellorman@aol.com

Denford Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spare parts / for sale section ?

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 02 Sep , 2009 8:36 am

Hi - post an ad in the classified section on this forum here: viewforum.php?f=13

Think I posted the initial question before I had created the Classified section.