mirac pc software problem on intel pentium 4

CNC related queries on software; firmware; DOS; Windows; parameters; programming; error messages etc.

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

masroorkhan

mirac pc software problem on intel pentium 4

Post by masroorkhan » Fri 10 Jul , 2015 20:53 pm

we have old computer which has ram of 16mb and operating system of window 95 connected with mirac pc and desktop tour keypad through flstep.exe. currently it is runing on that system but that system is too slow to boot and sometime the old pc didn't start due to some hardware such as keyboard problem.

so we install window 98 on intel pentium 4 in which there is two serial port com1,com2 and sis 32mb graphic card.i copy the mirac pc software from our old system window 95 to new system window 98 intel pentium 4 but it didn't start it hang in initializing MINT 3.28

we even change the com port and also the doggle is insert in new pc but nothing happen.

we also download the mirac pc software from denford website but it give another error 50 slave controller disconnected and then error 28

kindly help me

Martin
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

Re: mirac pc software problem on intel pentium 4

Post by Martin » Sat 11 Jul , 2015 8:43 am

Are you using the correct RS232 lead? Can you post a photo?

masroorkhan

Re: mirac pc software problem on intel pentium 4

Post by masroorkhan » Sat 11 Jul , 2015 11:24 am

sir the RS232 lead is ok because we check it on old computer that is currently working on window 95.
but when we change to new system it hang on initializing mint 3.28.

sir i think the problem is with ibm.rs2 command because our pc is intel not ibm.

intel pentium 4 single processor running window 98 with two serial port enable from bios and i also check it form device manger in my computer properties.