G00 and G01 not working

CNC related queries on software; firmware; DOS; Windows; parameters; programming; error messages etc.

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

sudhirudar

G00 and G01 not working

Post by sudhirudar » Mon 01 Feb , 2010 5:40 am

Dear All
I am having a flat bed CNC turning with fanuc ot-d control.
The batery of the machine went dead and I had to reload all the parameters and ladder again.
Now the machine is up again but when I try to run a program the turret intex and the spindle starts but when G00 comes it does not rapid traverse, also G01 is also not working.
Their are no alarms.

Please Help.
Thanks in advance

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Re: G00 and G01 not working

Post by Denford Admin » Mon 01 Feb , 2010 10:20 am

I would suspect that something has been missed and that a feedhold condition is being set in the logic somewhere - possibly by an option like a keep relay .
If you can see a "live" view of the logic, have a look for the feed hold symbol (I can't remember what it is now...maybe *SP :?: )

sudhirudar

Post by sudhirudar » Mon 08 Feb , 2010 15:51 pm

Thanks Sir
The Problem is solved
But now i am un able to cut threads.I have tried G33, G76, G92, G76

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Mon 08 Feb , 2010 15:55 pm

What was the problem and fix ?

I'm sure threading will be a parameter option which must be payed for and turned on to work (ie a 9000 option parameter usually available as a printout which came with the machine)