ARTCAM PAF Renewal

CNC related queries on software; firmware; DOS; Windows; parameters; programming; error messages etc.

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Steve
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

ARTCAM PAF Renewal

Post by Steve » Tue 01 Sep , 2009 15:47 pm

Customer Wrote:

We have a site license for ArtCam – purchased last school year. As you know the license – PAF files expire every year. We are in need of a current license file so that our students can use the software. Please email me a current license file.

-Thank you,

Steve
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

Re: ARTCAM PAF Renewal

Post by Steve » Tue 01 Sep , 2009 15:50 pm

Denford Inc had supplied ARTCAM software within the US Market.

The PAF File expires every 12 Months and the user will be prompted to request a new file.

Here is how to do this :!:

==========================================================================================
For the most expedited and best service from us here at Delcam-ArtCAM please advise any of the Denford NA-ArtCAM customer to use the following avenues for getting assistance from our company for the ArtCAM software;

Tech Support
Technical Contact = ArtCAM Support Desk
ArtCAM Support team/desk; the office number 519-974-8088 Ext. 301 if they wish to speak with someone or alternatively they can email the support desk at artcam-support@delcam.com

Sales & Commercial Support
Commercial/Sales Contact = myself- Sean Plunkett
Office number 519-974-8088 Ext. 254 if they wish to speak with me or alternatively they can email me at sp@delcam.com
==========================================================================================

PAF (Product Authorization File) wise and as it relates to annual renewals please be aware of the following;
Yes these files do expire every 12 months and they require renewal
These files will count down from 14 days remaining down to 0 days remaining
Should a customer be receiving this countdown they should contact us immediately in order to advise us that they are getting the countdown.
Proactively we will/do try and stay on top of getting these files renewed and passing them along but occasionally it can be difficult to actual get the required information and details through and have the updated PAF file set-up prior to the older one expiring and this is hence why we do also try and ask people to proactively contact us if they notice their PAF is counting down.