BobCad CAD/CAM

Other CAD CAM systems used by Denford machine users but not supported by Denford themselves.
eg BobCAD, Dolphin, MasterCAM, Inventor, AutoCAD, EdgeCAM, DraftSight, Blender, SketchUP, TurboCAD, FeatureMill, SurfCAM, Mach3

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Croy
Hardware/Software: Standard Modern 1334 Lathe
Bridgeport Mill
Still trying to find time to learn BobCad
Interested in helping others with their Electronics needs.

BobCad CAD/CAM

Post by Croy » Thu 19 Jan , 2012 11:05 am

Hi All,

i have purchased the basic BobCad software which will handle both Lathe and Milling Machines.

I also have a legit copy of their training material which i intend working through over the next few weeks.

if anyone has or is interested in using BobCad i would welcom the opportunity of speaking with you with a view to building our knowledge with Bobcad on Denford machines.

bikermickyc
Hardware/Software: Denford Quatromill any help in setting up etc appreciated as we have just got one from auction- has a heidenhain controller- and seems good nick no backlash in screws etc- have any members any experience of this well built machine- thanks mike

Re: BobCad CAD/CAM

Post by bikermickyc » Thu 13 Dec , 2012 17:44 pm

Hi Just wondered how you were getting on with BOB CAD was it easy to set up? and if you knew anyone who does programming / will do programming foor our machine-? thanks mike Custom Cruisers UK