Old documentation to be destroyed

News and announcements.
Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Old documentation to be destroyed

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 18 Aug , 2010 15:24 pm

Due to the imminent move to new premises, we are unable to keep all the paper drawings, documents and manuals older than 10-15 years.
We have had to make the decision to destroy anything older than this (as everything has been stored electronically since that time)

I'm doing my best to digitize and collect all the information we have in order to create a "Denford Documents DVD"
It will include Machine manuals, Drive manuals, Mechanical Drawings, Parameter lists, Electrical schematics and parts lists for all the older machines and software (Such as Senior, Viceroy, Orac, Starturn etc...)
However, it's a huge task and I won't be able to digitize and store everything - especially the drawings which are larger than A3 size.

I've enjoyed looking through the archives for information on stuff we were making 50 years ago, however, it's just not a practical option for moving forward.

:3D: