The Universal Relay board is used in a large range of machines.
There have been 3 different versions of the board all of which are interchangable.
Revision A had some tracks thickened up to protect them if incorrect fuses were fitted.
Revision B has a small change to the E-stop circuit allowing the relay to be controlled by an output of the NextMove to comply with changes in the machinerary directive
Revision C is about to be implemented and currently has not been released. This board has the E-stop contact for the motor supply moved into the AC line rather than the DC path. This should prevent arcing of the E-Stop contact.
I am attaching Photos of the board with fuses and relays identified clearly as well as a schematic for the board.
Information and questions about Denford CNC Control electronics, general electrical issues, cables, diagrams, stepper motors, drives etc...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- MRP-0850 Board Layout.jpg (381.65 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
- MRP-0850 Fuses.jpg (441.2 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
- E-STOP RELAY CONTACTS.jpg (368.58 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
- Schematic Design_ MRP-0850C.pdf
- (28.84 KiB) Downloaded 569 times
- Schematic Design_ MRP-0850B.pdf
- (28.81 KiB) Downloaded 850 times
- MRP-0850 Board Layout.pdf
- (1.32 MiB) Downloaded 483 times
- MRP-0850 ESTOP relay contacts.pdf
- (1.29 MiB) Downloaded 496 times