Digiplan CD20 and PM1200 Modules

Information and questions about Denford CNC Control electronics, general electrical issues, cables, diagrams, stepper motors, drives etc...

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

ivanfarrow
Hardware/Software: I have two 19" racks with 2 off Digiplan cd20's and 1 off pm1200 in each together with a large transformer to permit 110v operation.
I also have matching stepper motors
Any ideas where I could sell them
When last used they were working but I have not been able to test them

Digiplan CD20 and PM1200 Modules

Post by ivanfarrow » Fri 18 Nov , 2011 17:18 pm

I have two 19" rack units with 2off CD20 units, 1off PM1200 and a large 110v/240v transformer in each. They were all working when last used but have not been checked recently. Stepper motors to match are also available. Can anyone recommend someone who might want to buy them and for what price

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Re: Digiplan CD20 and PM1200 Modules

Post by Denford Admin » Mon 21 Nov , 2011 10:03 am

I think ebay would be the best place to put them - price will be whatever anyone is willing to pay.
You could give the classified section on here a try.
Make sure you add enough keywords like denford, digiplan and the machine they came off (triac?) so that those people interested will get an alert / find it on search engines