Anything to do with configuring CAM systems and Post Processors to run on different CNC machines
Moderators: Martin, bradders, Steve, Mr Magoo
- CNC Expert
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Fri 20 Oct , 2006 15:27 pm
- Location: USA
Any posts available for Solidworks and Solidcam so that we can use the Denford Novaturn?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3588
- Joined: Fri 10 Feb , 2006 12:40 pm
- Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.
- Location: Sunny Brighouse
None that we have ever seen here.
Have you tried to contact SolidCAM ?
I'm sure they would be more than willing to create a post, if you send them a standard Denford .fnl program
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed 21 Sep , 2011 10:30 am
- Hardware/Software: Novaturm
BUMP, Has anyone tried using solidCam and have a post processor? I us it for our bridgeport mill so have a copy!