Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- CNC Apprentice
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat 01 Aug , 2015 9:23 am
- Hardware/Software: 2001 Cyclone with toolchanger and Fanuc 21i control
Serial number - H00913.
Voltage 415V F.L.C 20A 50Hz 3Ph
1997 Triac VMCwith toolchanger and Fanuc O-M control
Serial number - 70826B.
Voltage 415V F.L.C 30A 50Hz 3Ph
I have PM'ed you
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri 08 Oct , 2010 10:01 am
- Hardware/Software: I have Harrison M250 with Anilam control +Bridgeport interact 1 with Heidenhain 407
just bought Denford Quatro with North East Electronics Control, and I use Edgecam for Programming
- Location: Treforest South Wales
Do you have some pics please