Denford Cyclone for sale

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

ClitheroeKate
Hardware/Software: Denford Easymill 3, 1984, i believe it is totaly origonal. The spindle motor is marked as 1 hp, 3 phase with four pulleys for speed changes. 3 phase coolant pump. 1 board in the control is marked as PNC3. There are a few buttons missing on the control box and the tape drive dosen't work. The previous owner ran it off 3 phase and as I haven't got three phase at home I'm looking to convert it to single phase and up-date/up-grade it in the process. I am however a complete newbie.

Denford Cyclone for sale

Post by ClitheroeKate » Sun 16 Apr , 2017 15:23 pm

I have a non working Cyclone lathe for sale. I bought it as a Mach 3 conversion project but time has got in the way.
Its the version with the tailstock and Denford operating system and has been un-used for years after something went wrong (I don't know what) with the electrics.

Its been taken off its stand to aid transport.

Could be converted as I intended or for spares. PM me for details.

I'm looking for £500 ono.

ClitheroeKate
Hardware/Software: Denford Easymill 3, 1984, i believe it is totaly origonal. The spindle motor is marked as 1 hp, 3 phase with four pulleys for speed changes. 3 phase coolant pump. 1 board in the control is marked as PNC3. There are a few buttons missing on the control box and the tape drive dosen't work. The previous owner ran it off 3 phase and as I haven't got three phase at home I'm looking to convert it to single phase and up-date/up-grade it in the process. I am however a complete newbie.

Re: Denford Cyclone for sale

Post by ClitheroeKate » Sun 30 Apr , 2017 12:56 pm

Now sold.