Denford Triac for sale

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Lone_Ranger
CNC Expert
CNC Expert

Denford Triac for sale

Post by Lone_Ranger » Thu 17 Nov , 2016 12:54 pm

OK, time to retire and sell up :D :D :D

Various CNC machines up for grabs including some Denford machines the first one up for sale is a Denford Triac PC that has been converted to run from Mach3, it is a manual tool change machine and has a BT30 spindle that has an Easy Change adapter fitted that uses the small Coventry tool holders.

It has full flood coolant which will be drained off unless the buyer wants it :D
The PC, Screen, Keyboard, Mouse are all included in the sale so it is a fully "plug and play" ready to go setup.
The software is already Licensed so will run as much code as you like :D

I can help with loading the machine, I have a Hydraulic 800Kg height adjustable trolley that will easily carry the machine to the back of a suitable vehicle (Transit Van or similar needed, it is pretty heavy), access is good as I am on an Industrial Estate and the machine is already next to the main roller shutter door :D

The machine can be seen running and if the buyer needs it I will gladly help out with any training required for free :D :D

Anyone interested can call me on 0771 963 8551

This is a "Cash on Collection" only sale please :D :D :D

Regards
Rob
Attachments
Triac-2-2.jpg
Triac-2-2.jpg (223.5 KiB) Viewed 5683 times
Triac-1-2.jpg
Triac-1-2.jpg (206.03 KiB) Viewed 5683 times

Lone_Ranger
CNC Expert
CNC Expert

Re: Denford Triac for sale - SOLD

Post by Lone_Ranger » Sun 04 Dec , 2016 10:32 am

This Triac is now sold :D

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest in the machine :D

The next one to go will be a Boxford VMC300 on Mach3 with ATC, 4th axis, vacumn table, automatic tool setting, touch screen and lots more including tool holders :D

As before, contact number is 0771 963 8551 for more info or PM through this Forum.

Thanks again for all the interest shown :D

Regards
Rob