Easimill 3 display required

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

brodley

Easimill 3 display required

Post by brodley » Tue 26 May , 2009 16:59 pm

We have recently purchased an easimill 3 second hand and the display lives no longer, so we are looking for advice on how to replace the display. We have noticed the video output on the back could anyone advise us if this could be utilised in any way through a PC.
Would also be interested in electrical drawings if they are still avaliable.

Terry

Re: Easimill 3 display required

Post by Terry » Fri 31 Jul , 2009 20:49 pm

Hi there
I have a Easimill 3 display surplus to requirements if you are still looking for one. Please let me have your telephone number if you are, and I will give you a call.
Terry

brodley

Post by brodley » Mon 03 Aug , 2009 21:23 pm

Thanks for your response but we have managed to purchase a display, again many thanks

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Tue 04 Aug , 2009 8:32 am

Brodley - it looks like your original post was missed, sorry about that - I think I've since uploaded some easimill/turn maintenance manuals which may have helped.
Any chance you could post up details on how you fixed the display, where you got a new one etc... Cheers