Wanted cnc lathe

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

P.J.SAILS

Wanted cnc lathe

Post by P.J.SAILS » Mon 01 Dec , 2008 23:30 pm

I am looking for a small cnc lathe. like the cyclone.
with a collet chuck, and about 25mm spindle bore.
PETER WILES

Lone_Ranger
CNC Expert
CNC Expert

Re: Wanted cnc lathe

Post by Lone_Ranger » Sat 06 Dec , 2008 15:29 pm

P.J.SAILS wrote:I am looking for a small cnc lathe. like the cyclone.
with a collet chuck, and about 25mm spindle bore.
Hello Peter

There is a very nice Denford Mirac CNC Lathe with the Denford control for sale at West Point Machine Tools, looks like new!!

Here is the link to the site current catalog, it is a .PDF file and should just open for you if you have Adobe Acrobat on your PC. http://www.west-point.co.uk/zip%20files ... r%2008.pdf
The picture in the PDF doesn`t do it justice, I have a copy of the printed catalog and it does look nice, it looks to be on an original Denford base as well.
West Point are noted for selling nice stuff, always clean and in good order!!

It`s on page 4 item number 27, at £2,250 ( Maybe negotiable!! ) I`d say it looks a good buy!!

If you want something cheaper and don`t mind some work then I have a Cyclone with the Fanuc control ( Fanuc OT (B)) that needs a power cabinet, I bought it as spares for my other Cyclone but found that it all worked fine when I powered it up so I`ve never taken anything off it, it has a 200mm 3 jaw chuck and is fitted with a Baruffaldi 6 position turret, each position will take either a turning or drill/boring tool, so maybe not of any interest to you!!

Regards
Rob