Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed 29 Mar , 2006 17:37 pm
- Forum: VR Milling - All Versions
- Topic: what does "Timeout TX Host" mean?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2927
After I've been machining for a while it stops and "timeout tx host" pops up. I assume this means that the machine has overheated. Am i correct? If so what can i do to reduce this occurance
- Wed 29 Mar , 2006 17:22 pm
- Forum: QuickCAM 3D/PRO/4D
- Topic: Question on exporting STL
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5027
I designed an F1 car but it was too long. To fix this is cut out part of the middle and made the car into two peices and saved them in seperate files and joined them as an assembly. However when i tried to load my exported assembly in Quick CAM it was unable to read the file. Does anybody know how I...